Welcome to Cockeysville Dental
The office of Dr. Jocelyn Y. Shin
Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety..
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and team safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies’ recommendations.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and team. For example, o>ur office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you arrive for your appointment.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines as they are difficult to disinfect in between patients.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
- We ask that all patients wear masks when entering the office. If you do not have one, we will provide you with one.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have regarding our newly adopted protocols to promote a healthy environment for your visit. To make an appointment, please call our office at (410) 628-0118 or contact us via email ([email protected]). Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust in us and look forward to welcoming you back!
Our office has a long standing reputation in the Baltimore, Maryland area and has served multiple generations of families since the 1950's. A core value we've carried throughout those years was the importance we placed in our relationship with our patients. We strive to continue this tradition forward into the future as we partner with you in providing personalized dental care to meet your goals and maintain your healthy smile.
Our services include:
Should you ever need additional information about our practice, we are always available to answer your questions. Thank you for choosing us to take care of your family's dental needs. We look forward to meeting you!